ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and hope to be a 4-wheeler owner very soon. I realize I'm asking a really common question that I can probably find if I search, but I'm at work on ny phone and I'm going to look at the quad in question as soon as i get off, which is about two hours from now.

I've wanted a 4-wheeler for the better part of ten years now and have finally decided to get one (Friday night). I'm going today to look at an '05 Honda 400EX for right at $2k. This particular model is one I've been interested in for some time, but having not decided to get one until recently, I honestly havent been much involved in 4-wheeler related things. That being said, for the price range and model I'm aiming for, what sort of condition would you expect me to find? Gobs of rust? Broken bits? Horrible? Prestine? Just some kind of an idea so i can guess at whether one would be worth getting. I've so far found two within about a 200 mile radius of me, but I suspect there are other websites out there I haven't found to look on.

Thanks for any input, and sorry again for such a noob question!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts