ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I would love to have some input before I buy a used Raptor. I found a 2005 660r special edition in very good shape. They are asking $2500.00. I'm a dirt bike guy but looking to change over.
My question is: Is this price good (asuming it is in good shape)? And what should I be looking for. Are there particular weaknesses with this quad I should know about?

I really appreciate any and all feedback...

Thanks,
Corey:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I will look into it. I will check to see how well it shifts when I test it. I will search some threads to see what those issues are.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Raptor

OK, I will look into it. I will check to see how well it shifts when I test it. I will search some threads to see what those issues are.

Thanks
There is nothing worng with the trans in the later raptors. The 01/02 yes they had problems, however the later years did not have any issues. However, Yamaha put a crappy one way starting system in them... you may have a problem with that. Otherwise i cant comaplain about my raptor!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My advice would be to look for a 700, you will be happier if a raptor is what you want...you can get a decent 700 for that price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts