ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride a 2006 polaris outlaw 500IRS and im looking to upgrade the exhaust. I was looking for a slip on that gives the most extra power. However i know alot of brands you are paying for the names as well. Does anyone have any suggestions on a type of exhaust that will do the trick without paying so much. And if money wasn't an issue which one would be the best?:dunno:

·
Banned
377 Posts
Silencer slip on....

The cheapest way=
I have customized the spark arestor(drilled the holes bigger) or you can take it out...Because that's what restricts exaust flow. Not recomended for Fire hazard areas:eek:. I drilled the holes bigger instead because the ranger uses a stick to check for spark arestors.

Aftermarket DG starting at $179.96==or==$229.31 for stock silencer

2006 Polaris OUTLAW 500 - A06GP50AA Silencers & Mufflers - BikeBandit.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
outlaw exhaust

im running an aaen pipe now and love it. arm wrenching torque. huge power increases throughout all rpms. a bit pricey at around $380. dont plan on sneaking around with this pipe. outrageously loud but sounds great!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ride a 2008 Outlaw 525 and was wondering the same thing. Probably will go for a full system.

Deliberating between these 3 manufacturers:
- FMF
- HMF
- Yoshimura

Any recommendations fellow riders?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Polaris Outlaw 500 Exhaust...Which one

I ride a 2006 polaris outlaw 500IRS and im looking to upgrade the exhaust. I was looking for a slip on that gives the most extra power. However i know alot of brands you are paying for the names as well. Does anyone have any suggestions on a type of exhaust that will do the trick without paying so much. And if money wasn't an issue which one would be the best?:dunno:
Just curious if you are still happy with this one I was thinking of picking one up ...thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
its just my opinion but i think you should go with fmf. i have a full fmf on my bike and the power it adds is amazing. especially the way it sounds is sick too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts