ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Polaris trailblazer 330 leaking from the fuel petcock. Can anyone steer me in the right direction on fixing this problem? It seems to only run on full choke, but will idle down when pushed about halfway down. Thanks!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 2009 Polaris trailblazer 330 leaking from the fuel petcock. Can anyone steer me in the right direction on fixing this problem? It seems to only run on full choke, but will idle down when pushed about halfway down. Thanks!!
The petcock has seals/O rings that can be replaced to fix that leak. The full choke run problem could be an air leak in a rubber boot, or the carb needs rebuilt. Check the manifold/boot where the carb bolts to engine for leaks/dry rot first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The petcock has seals/O rings that can be replaced to fix that leak. The full choke run problem could be an air leak in a rubber boot, or the carb needs rebuilt. Check the manifold/boot where the carb bolts to engine for leaks/dry rot first.
I’m going to pull it off today or tomorrow, I already ordered a new shutoff it was cheap enough. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I replaced the fuel shut off, working great! I’ll be going after the carb when the kit comes in, thanks again!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts