ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever installed one of these aftermarket kits? Do you have any advice, is it worth the money?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Has anyone ever installed one of these aftermarket kits? Do you have any advice, is it worth the money?
My uncle put a power assist on his old Mule I drove it a bunch before and after. Personally I would not waste my money unless you r in thick mud or have big wheels on it. It mad a difference when the snow blade was on it though. If you have the extra money its not a bad Idea. He said he had the dealer put his on though and thats the advice he gave to me to tell you. He is handicaped so he has many things done by others when it is easier for him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. In your opinion would it help make it able to steer w/ 1 hand? I went from a jeep w/ power steering to this & it feels like i'm driving a 18 wheeler w/ monster truck tires on it!

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Thanks for the advice. In your opinion would it help make it able to steer w/ 1 hand? I went from a jeep w/ power steering to this & it feels like i'm driving a 18 wheeler w/ monster truck tires on it!
Yes it would you can turn my uncles with 1 hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts