ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've got an older Bayou 220, early nineties (can't remember the year). Someone before me used too long of bolts with 5 washers to hold the rear cargo rack in place. PITA as the washers are sliding down and interfering with bolt tightening. These are the two hold down bolts that go in from underneath the rack. I would like to put the right bolts in there. Can someone please give me the correct bolt size, thread and length so I can get rid of these damn washers? Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone. I've got an older Bayou 220, early nineties (can't remember the year). Someone before me used too long of bolts with 5 washers to hold the rear cargo rack in place. PITA as the washers are sliding down and interfering with bolt tightening. These are the two hold down bolts that go in from underneath the rack. I would like to put the right bolts in there. Can someone please give me the correct bolt size, thread and length so I can get rid of these damn washers? Thanks.
~ ~ ~ Holly Christ ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ I can't believe you asked that ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ don't you know how to use a tape rule ? ? ? ~ ~ ~ :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm so sorry for your lack of maturity Whip. Time will be of some help for you I hope. You cannot assume someone's situation but that comes later in life after some personal evolution. I own many measuring devices but the machine is 150 miles away parked in a barn and I left the old bolts there. The bolt size and thread type would be enough to get me by as I would like to buy them before I return to this isolated place with limited resources for the purchase of bolts. Whip this is now an opportunity for you to step up and do the right thing, evolve and grow as a human being. Please Mr. Whip won't you find it in your heart to give me the bolt sizes?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm so sorry for your lack of maturity Whip. Time will be of some help for you I hope. You cannot assume someone's situation but that comes later in life after some personal evolution. I own many measuring devices but the machine is 150 miles away parked in a barn and I left the old bolts there. The bolt size and thread type would be enough to get me by as I would like to buy them before I return to this isolated place with limited resources for the purchase of bolts. Whip this is now an opportunity for you to step up and do the right thing, evolve and grow as a human being. Please Mr. Whip won't you find it in your heart to give me the bolt sizes?
~ ~ ~ OMG ! ! ! OMG ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ ... ratface AKA ... this poor soul is in need of some ... "maturity" also needs to "evolve and grow" etc. ... BLA, BLA, BLA, ...
~~ ~ you had the bolts in your hand ... "and I left the old bolts there" ... now you come over here crying for help, ... and talking your ... smack talk ... "machine is 150 miles away" ... way up in the Ozarks ... common sense dictates that you W / be sure to bring the "bolts" back W / you, ... or bring the "machine" back, ... so as to be sure that you acquire the correct spec. bolts ... ?????????? ~ ~ ~

Yup some ... "maturity" and a GREAT deal of ... " evolve and grow as a human being" ... is indeed in dire need here ! ! ! ...

Mr. "ratface, ... BTW, ... W / do you call yourself ... "ratface" ? ... oh never mind let me guess, ... AH, HA, HA, HA, ...

~ ~ ~ "Please Mr. "ratface" ... "won't you find it in your heart" ... to take your "smack talk" ... down the road ? ~ ~ ~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts