ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am going to be doing a long ATV trip into some crown land to do some hunting on this winter and need a quality rear rack for my quad. I have a 2013 Polaris Sportsman 850 with no mods on it, so lots of room. If possible I would want to get a rear rack that I could attach a rifle case too as it will be a hunting trip, but if not then I can attach it to the front with some straps. Checked the dealer shop in town and they don't have anything that would be good for the winter, all pretty flimsy pieces of plastic that would get full of snow and water real quick.

Any suggestions are welcome, I am hoping to get something a little cheaper so used is an option, but no one can pass up a good deal either. Thanks for all the help in advance everyone :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey everyone, I am going to be doing a long ATV trip into some crown land to do some hunting on this winter and need a quality rear rack for my quad. I have a 2013 Polaris Sportsman 850 with no mods on it, so lots of room. If possible I would want to get a rear rack that I could attach a rifle case too as it will be a hunting trip, but if not then I can attach it to the front with some straps. Checked the dealer shop in town and they don't have anything that would be good for the winter, all pretty flimsy pieces of plastic that would get full of snow and water real quick.

Any suggestions are welcome, I am hoping to get something a little cheaper so used is an option, but no one can pass up a good deal either. Thanks for all the help in advance everyone :)
I couldn't find any good rear racks in the shops around (even in neighboring cities) but I did see an ad for a rear rack at one shop that was being sold online. I rang the seller in store and went out to see it before heading home. The rack is amazing, fits the chainsaw and gas on it for cutting wood and has a perfect space to store a shotgun or rifle. 10/10 I am pleased with my purchase.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your current rear rack should feature "lock n ride" holes, with these holes you can get some pretty awesome accessories. kolpin would be my recommendation they offer lock and ride options for things like guns and such https://www.kolpin.com. I hope this helps!
-Powersport Gurus

1 - 3 of 3 Posts