ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone could give me a couple suggestions on to what is wrong with my quad and why it is doing what it is.
i just finished a couple day quading trip and got my quad pretty wet. NOW the monitor does not want to turn on but when it does its saying i am in 4x4 and in low but i am in 2wheel drive and in hight. the fuel guage reads backwards, my batery light is flashing. Also it does not want to run well either. it sputters alot and most of the time when i give it a bit of throttle while i am warming it up, it will just stall or backfire big time. I bought a new air filter, changed the oil/oil filter,changed the fuel(thought maybe it was mixed with water somehow) brought my battery in and got it load tested but still all is not well. ANY SUGGESTIONS?! its a 2008 sportsman 800twin.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like a computer issue to me. I would check all the electrical connections, but it sounds like you may be in for a trip to the dealer.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Water and electronics are not the best of bed buddies. If you want to go underwater, would a submarine not be a better choice?.
That over, why have you tried so many irrelivent paths when the obvious is staring you in the face?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts