ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try these SENA SMH10 Bluetooth Helmet Headsets units out?

I've tried quite a few different types and found these are the only ones loud enough that I can here my mp3 on my piped quad. Range is accross an 80 too! Got'em for less than 300 a pair from a Radio guy on ebay and went to company site and it was cheaper yet.

Nothin funnier than listening to your buddy as he's gettin' stuck or rolling over!

·
Registered
3 Posts
SENA SMH10 Helmet Bluetooth Headset...

I got my SENA and love it. Great volume and high clarity. So easy to use while im on the go. I got it at MrHit.com for $269.99 for the DUAL and $149.99 for the Single.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How's the range on the Senas through trails? The only info I can find on them is with road bikes-line of sight. I can't seem to find any info on anybody using these on trails, through the woods, etc. where line of sight rarely happens. Thanks for any light you can shed...

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Sena (Flat Mic and 3.5 Input)

There are now 3 new clamp units available for the SENA SMH-10 allowing you to use a Flat Mic with the normal speakers, a boom mic with your OWN earbuds and a flat mic with your own ear buds. MrHit.com has all of these available for $34.99 each! Add this to your headset or consider getting a Sena for the first time now that it works for your helmet! DUAL Sets are still $259.99 and Singles are $149.99! MrHit.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sena SMH10 Discount Coupon.

Just wanted to share this with everyone! You can get 10% off all Sena Products at MrHit.com coupon Code: 10sena

Saved me over $40

1 - 5 of 5 Posts