ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 11 between 1:45 and 2:30 pm our 2007 Yamaha Wolverine (Blue) was stolen from our yard. I live in Youngstown just east of US 41 and just south of Terre Haute, Indiana. We purchased this in October to have some fun times with our 8 kids. My boyfriend thought this would be a good way to bond with them since we are a blended family. It was practically brand new with very low miles. We have the description of 2 males between 18-25 with dark hair seen at that time around our 4 wheeler. Please if you have any info or live in the area and think you may have seen anything contact the Vigo County Sheriff's [email protected] (812)462-3226 or Wabash Valley Crime StoppersWe work very hard for what little we have and its disturbing to see others prey upon personal belongings that they do not own, without a care as to the devastation it causes. I cannot just go out and buy another atv for our kids and the insurance company really steered me wrong. Sacrifices were made to get this and its just gone..Its very heartbreaking! I know we have a very slim chance of finding it, however I feel I have no other choice but to continue to search for my kids. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Madams......truly sorry to hear about your stolen quad. I really hope this site can help you get your bike back for you and your family. Wish you luck !!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts