ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 500 quadzilla body and i have a cbr600 engine in it, i would like to know whats the best cog to use?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the same thing!!! i have a kfx 400 with a 08 cbr600rr engine can you help me out with some things and also what is a cog?? u have any picks of your project?

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is my first post and im very serious about doing this. i used to race quads and dirt bikes. i currently have a 05 predator troy lee and a 01 gsxr 600 with a 05 750 motor and many other custom mods done to it.

i am interested in putting my old 01 600 motor in a quad frame and curious to know what kind of frame would be best. i have seen ltr 250s with sport bike motors. which one is the easiest as far as doing the swap? which frame is close to being a direct swap but easier to find??? im asking all these because i recently found a raptor 350 with a blown engine for really cheap and was wondering if it may work in that frame.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
this is my first post and im very serious about doing this. i used to race quads and dirt bikes. i currently have a 05 predator troy lee and a 01 gsxr 600 with a 05 750 motor and many other custom mods done to it.

i am interested in putting my old 01 600 motor in a quad frame and curious to know what kind of frame would be best. i have seen ltr 250s with sport bike motors. which one is the easiest as far as doing the swap? which frame is close to being a direct swap but easier to find??? im asking all these because i recently found a raptor 350 with a blown engine for really cheap and was wondering if it may work in that frame.
I would find a Honda 400ex frame. They are everywhere and alot of aftermarket parts for them. A arms, shocks, swing arms etc etc. And you can buy these parts everywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts