ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone I have just begun the quest to purchase my first atv. I have begun to search on craigslist and found a 2002 yamaha raptor 660r for $1900. the pictures on the post show the quad to look pretty nice. I need help on deciding whether or not this is a serious possability of purchase

heres the link to the post
2002 YAMAHA RAPTOR 660R

thanks for reading and thannks for the suggestions

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey everyone I have just begun the quest to purchase my first atv. I have begun to search on craigslist and found a 2002 yamaha raptor 660r for $1900. the pictures on the post show the quad to look pretty nice. I need help on deciding whether or http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/mcy/1940667228.html this is a serious possability of purchase

heres the link to the post
2002 YAMAHA RAPTOR 660R

thanks for reading and thannks for the suggestions
Well, if I were in that scenario right now I won't get it for the mean time. There's alot to choose from. Can you give us your budget idea so we can help you further. Plus, ask more pics from the seller to give you more idea about that 660R.

Yamaha Raptor 250r | Why?! Coz' these Japanese ATV rules. Nuff Said :cheeky4:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if I were in that scenario right now I won't get it for the mean time. There's alot to choose from. Can you give us your budget idea so we can help you further. Plus, ask more pics from the seller to give you more idea about that 660R.

Yamaha Raptor 250r | Why?! Coz' these Japanese ATV rules. Nuff Said :cheeky4:
Well my price range is really anything under 2500 but I deffinatly wan to go with a used machine I am mainly going to be riding on the trails and I want a machine with enough power to pull me. Me being around 200 lbs I'm not a small guy so it's gotta be a beefy bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts