ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Suzuki King Quad that is stuck in Super Low Gear. I've taken the side case off and in super low and neutral everything moves smoothly. When I shift it into low or high gear it locks up like the gears are not right or something. Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be wrong??? I would really appreciate any help. THanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
problem resolved

I have run upon this before.

There is a gear in the sub transmission I believe it is 18 T. This gear should have a removable bushing in it. Sometimes this bushing seizes to the gear. And appears it was made this way.

Inspect these parts very closely!

Darrin

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have run upon this before.

There is a gear in the sub transmission I believe it is 18 T. This gear should have a removable bushing in it. Sometimes this bushing seizes to the gear. And appears it was made this way.

Inspect these parts very closely!

Darrin
Darrin,

Is the tear down listed in the clymer manual to acces that gear. 97 king quad doing the same thing. This is the first post that had any relative information to the problem.

thank you,

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trikemaster,

Your the man thanks for that diagram. Are those the components you suggested straightening wen you mentioned it may be dragging?
Awsome forum, thanks for being so quick to a help a new member.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts