ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Suzuki LT Z400 that I want to upgrade. I am for sure getting nerf bars and a front bumper, but I am wondering if I should get some other stuff for it. I don't want any engine or exhaust accessories, just body, frame, suspension, etc. Some parts I was looking at were 3" wheel spacers, aluminum skid plates, and shocks. The riding will consist mostly of trail, oval track, and occasional jumps. I also might go to the MX track on some practice days. Thanks.

·
Banned
377 Posts
I don't really like black bikes, but look at this Beast....

Elka shocks are awsome....$$

·
Banned
377 Posts
I have a 2004 Suzuki LT Z400 that I want to upgrade. I am for sure getting nerf bars and a front bumper, but I am wondering if I should get some other stuff for it. I don't want any engine or exhaust accessories, just body, frame, suspension, etc. Some parts I was looking at were 3" wheel spacers, aluminum skid plates, and shocks. The riding will consist mostly of trail, oval track, and occasional jumps. I also might go to the MX track on some practice days. Thanks.
What color is yours?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had an 07 z400 and the best thing you could do is throw on a good sprocket and some nice wheels and tires to do it justice.
If youre sticking to the trails and not racing then you wont need much since suzuki made these quads tough as nails and scary fast:cheeky4:

·
Banned
377 Posts
5" wheel spacers:thumbsup:
5" wheel spacers SUZUKI Z400 LTZ400 LTZ 400 : eBay Motors (item 310158704286 end time Feb-25-10 06:56:43 PST)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'd suggest a long travel suspension and a widened rear axel which wll give you better stability and handling in all the riding you do.
unlike wheel spacers they wont help things go wrong with your bike :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts