ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Shearer said:
Hmmm, maybe a vBookie secion?

But Im not sure what sort of vBookie events we could have in it.

VBookie is coming quite soon. As of now, it looks like Blue and I will be running it.

We will be posting quite a bit. Such as NFL, NHL, MLB, Motocross, and ATV races(when they run). Make a suggestion on what you would like to see, and most likely you will see it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
A couple of new sections that could benefit to discussion here. An Entertainment board comes to mind. I don't really think talking about movies, music and things of the like would really mesh well with the Lounge, which seems like an area for random and casual talk.

Edit: Perhaps even a File Exchange section? I've seen forums do very well from it.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
TFP said:
A couple of new sections that could benefit to discussion here. An Entertainment board comes to mind. I don't really think talking about movies, music and things of the like would really mesh well with the Lounge, which seems like an area for random and casual talk.

Edit: Perhaps even a File Exchange section? I've seen forums do very well from it.
Never seen a file Exchange in a forum before that would be cool.

·
Registered
64 Posts
quad of the month/year like sf.com.:eek: more people i dont know if you guys could do forums to talk about specific vehicle
e.g.a forum for 04-current sportsman 700 only or other brands/models if you have ever heard of hobby grade rc go to Radio Control Car Action and click on forum on left go to vehicle forums and go to nitro off road and you will see cars such as hpi nitro mt2 or team associated gt2 (look for me there, mygt2killsurcar on mt2 forum) these are brands that would represent an atvs just add years and yould be good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts