ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone out there could help me. I recently discovered a near complete Tiger Super 4 atv. This machine is possibly the rarest racing four wheeler ever produced! It was made in Minnesota in 1986, for one year only and its speculated that only 5 or 6 survive today! I took inventory of the parts I have and am in need of a few things to make the chassis a roller and am definitely in need of assistance with the engine. Its powered by a 250cc Rotax, a beast I am wholly unfamiliar with. If anyone out there has leads on parts or advice on a possible restoration, give me a shout. I'll keep you posted on my progress, Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,
I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone out there could help me. I recently discovered a near complete Tiger Super 4 atv. This machine is possibly the rarest racing four wheeler ever produced! It was made in Minnesota in 1986, for one year only and its speculated that only 5 or 6 survive today! I took inventory of the parts I have and am in need of a few things to make the chassis a roller and am definitely in need of assistance with the engine. Its powered by a 250cc Rotax, a beast I am wholly unfamiliar with. If anyone out there has leads on parts or advice on a possible restoration, give me a shout. I'll keep you posted on my progress, Thanks.
Did you ever complete this project?
I have some extra parts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts