ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 09 big bear 250 2x4... and I'm lookin for a good mud tire to get me through some of the massive holes on our trails.... any suggestions???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tire sizes are.......
back 22-10-10
front 22-7-10
I would like to go an inch wider in both front and back though... what do you think of the interco swamp lite?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I personally cant say that i have any experience with them but for the price of them compared to a set of ITP's i would go for it if i were you. I would probably not worry about putting a set on the front if you are only 2wd unless you want them for the look. (which they do look cool)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered the swamp lites.:thumbsup:. I was sold when I saw the 1" tread depth on the rear tire and .6" on the front. all the reviews I had read were good exept one. which said they didn't wear well, but no one else had a wear issue. that guy must ride on the road....:dunno:...anyway thanks for all your help guys I appreciate it;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a 09 big bear 250 2x4... and I'm lookin for a good mud tire to get me through some of the massive holes on our trails.... any suggestions???
There are various brands that you can choose from depending on the kind that you are comfortable and that which suits the car. Check out: www.clicktire.com. They have a great range of tires and wheels and I’m sure you will find the right ones to suit your needs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts