ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have this chinese quad called Cn Moto Aero 300 from 2009 (4-stroke, 11kw, automatic transmission, Carburated engine). It ran perfectly till yesterday when it made a grinding noise... i was going pretty fast, almost like 100km/h when the noise started and suddenly it has stopped making the noise. The engine was working fine like before, it would shift gears but it wouldnt move in any direction. So, i went in my "garage" and started diagnosing the problem.. and after a couple a minutes i've realised that the clutch belt was torn apart :(, so badly that it broke in like a hundred pieces. So now i i need your help. Ty in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello i have this chinese quad called Cn Moto Aero 300 from 2009 (4-stroke, 11kw, automatic transmission, Carburated engine). It ran perfectly till yesterday when it made a grinding noise... i was going pretty fast, almost like 100km/h when the noise started and suddenly it has stopped making the noise. The engine was working fine like before, it would shift gears but it wouldnt move in any direction. So, i went in my "garage" and started diagnosing the problem.. and after a couple a minutes i've realised that the clutch belt was torn apart :(, so badly that it broke in like a hundred pieces. So now i i need your help. Ty in advance!
the VIN number is: RGAAER2306T000171

1 - 2 of 2 Posts