ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We have a brand new Kymco MXU 250 and our 4 year old decided to spray the hose into the exhaust ( with a spray nossel) ..I didnt find that out until this morning when we tried to start it and the ignition just clicks, the battery seems almost dead, and the pull start wont move...Any ideas? Please help!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you..we'll try that...Its a holiday weekend in Costa Rica and I cant wait til monday to find out if we are in the hole deep on repairs...or if even worse, we destroyed the quad. I know nothing about mechanics...but this is my transportation here!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again...I just got a mechanic to come to my house..one nice thing about living here ( amongst others)...he drained a lot of water, removed the spark plug and jumped it. My husband is driving it now to dry it out some more ( i think) and charge the battery...he didnt say anything about the oil or new plug...should i bring it for that stuff immediatly?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi again..he's back and its running good, but it wont keep running..stalls out... Also, The odometer and triptometer (on a digital dash) are not turning. They light up and display the miles from before the incident.
Lastly, what kind of oil for the change and what kind for the spark plug lube?

Thanks in advance!! Traci

1 - 7 of 7 Posts