• other

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 02 polaris sportsman 500 HO, To be honest I hate it. I had a 04 Arctic Cat 650v2 and loved it. It was done up and tons of power. I found the polaris is under powered in high and to slow in low. I shouldn't blame the bike but the last owner did zero maintenance on it and it is costing me a alot of $$$. I am going to get a new quad soon. I have it down to three.

2010 outlander 800 xtp- lots of $$$ and weak frame
2010 polaris 850xp EPS stealth black Bad luck with polaris and 4x4 working
2010 Arctic cat T-Cat, Test dove it and what a arm stretcher loved it.

I am more leaning towards the T-Cat then the 850xp

·
Registered
6 Posts
04 rancher AT ,love it!!!!! does what I need it to and more....if I get another someday may have to go with MORE POWER !!!!!! rancher is nice but bigger even sounds better..lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
'87 honda trx250 fourtrax utility and '93 polaris 350l 4x4

·
Registered
49 Posts
and saber, maybe you could set it up to vote for multiple atv's I have 2, and I personally ride a polaris, but I like my daughter's honda better......:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
bought my first bike this summer , polaris sportsman 700, but buying a new one when i get back from Kandahar and not going to be polaris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, as you can see i'm new
and i just wanted to write that i ride a 1996 Polaris Magnum 2x4 425
the best bike ever!
gr8 for fishtails, jumps and racing.
i,ve only had two problems

its chain drive so it restricts the places i can go and that the rear mudgaurds are too small so i get a mudbath every time i ride thourgh mud. rather than that the front left tyres keeps going flat and the front tyres are bald, but getting new front tyres in a month
another problem not a biggie, its that the engine and exhaust sounds terrible.
so, any questions or compliants on the bike?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Think my crew has boud all of them covered. I put around on a kawie bayou 300 4x4. Wife's on polaris 400 2x4, oldest boy on a honda trx 200 type 2, lil girl rides the heck out of xtreme 90 and my 3 yr old is still on his 12v kawie for now but his manco 90 is in the shop getting ready for him. I know I missed suzuki, dut thats my choice of street bike:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
i started out on a 2001 blaster when i was 9 now i have a honda trx 450r and i love it on the track but she doesnt do well on trails or snow or ice

21 - 40 of 78 Posts