Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
m

my stupid cousin wants a Yamaha Banshee....now in have nothing against them its just that they look FUGLY, now hes gonna get a Honda CRF450R....(now i know that this is a ATV site, so im jus telling you that im not gonna ask quetions about this).....its all set up with pipes and suspension and yadda yadda yadda......personly i think hes an idiot for getting one...(I DESPISE hondas, I HATE THEM!!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just picked up a 1985 honda 250 fourtrax,needs some work but it runs really well.handled anything ive put it threw well so far,goes pretty good for a two wheel drive

·
Registered
3 Posts
deff should be able to vote for more than one, I have a garage full, and every toy is different. polaris, kawasaki, honda, yamaha, and can am so where do I start to vote,

·
Registered
52 Posts
2012 400HO...Loving it!!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Honda TRX400EX, with reverse!

My 1st Quad. I love it! I ride alot of Sand dunes and desert.
It's 2WD and a sport model. If I was riding in the mountains, I think I'd try a AWD Honda.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought my first 4 wheel ATV though I shared a Honda 3-wheeler with my brother about 30 years ago. This new to me, 2002 Bombardier Quest 650 to help getting my firewood out of the woods around my house. You can see I just barely had enough trailer to bring it home. This is me gaining some minor confidence with reverse.

I'll probably ask lots of questions for a while till I am more comfortable.

·
Registered
164 Posts
just signed up here, i ride a 2001 bombardier traxter 500. its got a 2inch lift and some wheel spacers, 28inch mud gear tires for the summer and tjd cattracks for the winter

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
just signed up here, i ride a 2001 bombardier traxter 500. its got a 2inch lift and some wheel spacers, 28inch mud gear tires for the summer and tjd cattracks for the winter
Welcome aboard. How are those tracks to steer? Want a set for my Sportsman.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome aboard. How are those tracks to steer? Want a set for my Sportsman.
hey bro, think i recognize you from some forum or another. the tracks are ok for steering, much better in the snow then anywhere else. my tracks are old tho and by all accounts the new ones are leaps and bounds ahead of the older technology.

·
Registered
52 Posts
hey bro, think i recognize you from some forum or another. the tracks are ok for steering, much better in the snow then anywhere else. my tracks are old tho and by all accounts the new ones are leaps and bounds ahead of the older technology.
The Can am forum? Thanks for the info. Want to save for a set, will get them eventually.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have owned them all at one time or another. Yamaha Big Bear, Suzuki Quadrunner, Artic Cat 650V-2, Polaris 500 and Polaris 550EPS. No Honda. I always thought they were to expensive. Hands down, Polaris is at the top of my list. The ride is unbeeeeeliveable. I just got the 550 with power steering last week. I sold the Cat. Not a bad unit. That Kawasaki 650V-2 motor takes a while to warm up but runs great. It sure likes the fuel though. I kept the Suzuki 500 as a loaner. You cant kill that thing. I also kept the Sportsman 500 as a loaner. Very nice ride for the price. I sold the yamaha this year because only a fool would have three loaners....lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I only have one, a Kawi BF 300 and it runs great. Maybe in the future I will get something bigger, but for now she is getting the job done nicely.

Z

·
0 Posts
I had a Yamaha Banshee ATV up till recently when i sold it to my neighbor..cause i have been facing some suspension issues and also some leaking in the oil tank was also there. I am currently looking on some models from Suzuki. Although this one out here also looks good./

Z

·
0 Posts
Already voted for the Yamaha.. i had been riding a Banshee and it was just awesome. Un till it started giving suspension issues as a result of an accident which my brother incurred while riding it.

Z

·
0 Posts
If one has to choose between these three..it's gonna be a real tough choice. All the three are known to be the best manufacturers of the ATV's and produce the best reliable and quality motorvehicles.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts