Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
"99" Yamaha Bear Tracker 250

I love this ATV It has never staranded me and Its a work horse . It eats anything you throw at it !

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE. I love the thing. I'm getting too old to really beat it off-road. But I like to ride and it is a real work horse.

I had a 2004 Yamaha Kodiak 450 - locker like my new one. But no power steering. That machine was beat pretty bad and still runs like a champ. I'm giving it to a nephew.

I have Yamaha outboard motors, I'm on my third one - no problems ever. I bought my first Yamaha snowmobile in 1973. I had a Yamaha motorcycle (650 twin) back in the day. I have a Yamaha trash pump and I even had a Yamaha riding lawn mower - the 12hp/38" model. I wish Yamaha still made mowers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ATV I Ride

Hello Everyone..

The ATV I ride for recreational purposes is not listed over here in the poll. It is a DTV Shredder manufactured by DTV Motorcorps.

It is a cross over of Skateboard and jetski and having tank treads which makes this machine look very mean.

Attached are the recent picture of DTV Shredder from their instagram.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
ride a 98' Yamaha big bear SE. Its a 4x4 with 26" mud lites. First machine was a 83' Honda atc 200E. Lots of fun, but the moved to the Yamaha because the Honda lacked the power and traction in the mud. Yamaha is great in mud and snow, but i have buried it more than once.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I am investigating the disappearance of a young mother and hope someone who knows about ATVs can help. I know next to nothing about ATVs so I am hoping y'all can shed some light. Here is what I need to know....

1. Can a quad potentially run, but be idling for 6+ hours until it runs out of gas? Or do they tend to shut off after a certain period of time?
2. Does it make sense that the engine is warm enough in 45-50 degree rainy weather to provide warmth for people hovering around it for 6+ hours?
3. How likely would it be to use an ATV for warmth, but not be overwhelmed with fumes from the engine?

Thank you in advance for ANY input!

Chris Jeffrey

61 - 74 of 74 Posts