• Other (Specify)

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of brand is your primary ride?

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Yamaha blaster frame, banshee wheels, and a Honda cb400 twin streetbike engine. Was scary effin fast until I snapped a connecting rod.... Will post pics when I get on a computer I'm on my iPod.. Lookin for a new engine either another streetbike or rocket motor for it. :) frankenwheeler

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That **** is crazy Dave, I remember stuff like that used to be all the rage frankenbike is a dying art form.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
That **** is crazy Dave, I remember stuff like that used to be all the rage frankenbike is a dying art form.
Thanks Toxic. Franken projects are all we do round here. nickel and diming the fastest things with wheels around here. thats how we do. low cost, all power and speed machines! if it aint modified extensively, it probably aint mine lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Toxic. Franken projects are all we do round here. nickel and diming the fastest things with wheels around here. thats how we do. low cost, all power and speed machines! if it aint modified extensively, it probably aint mine lol
Don't see many of those around anymore. Looks like a lot of fun! Keep up the good work. The other day I heard of a guy putting an rc51 motor in his Raptor 660 frame. Pretty awesome. (probably not as low cost though!)

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
2013 Can Am Outlander Max XT 800R in Red. Pics to follow, it needs a good cleaning after mud running this morning after a big rain storm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yami & Kawasaki

Mostly ride my Brute Force during the winter and still my Banshee when I look to rip in decent conditions during the spring, summer & fall.

My Brute can handle anything & especially does well in snow, so maybe you could say it's my goto even though I say I'll always ride Yami.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nothing, I ride nothing right now, sold the Sportsman and won't have my new baby all done and ready to go for a month. Got a deposit down on a 2014 Scrambler 1000, QSC clutch kit, snorkeled and sitting on 30" Monster Mayhems, gonna be a beautiful thing.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts