Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
3,600 km on it, do glad I bought it too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
For the last couple weeks built and ready to go but has not been on the inaugural mud run I am the proud owner of a 2014 Scrambler 1000, 2" Super ATV lift, Hot Seat Pipe, Highlifter DHT axles, RIGID LED light bar, 30 Monster Mayhem Tires, QSC clutch kit and a Triangle ATV snorkel. Bad *** machine can not wait to go for a real ride.

·
Registered
52 Posts
For the last couple weeks built and ready to go but has not been on the inaugural mud run I am the proud owner of a 2014 Scrambler 1000, 2" Super ATV lift, Hot Seat Pipe, Highlifter DHT axles, RIGID LED light bar, 30 Monster Mayhem Tires, QSC clutch kit and a Triangle ATV snorkel. Bad *** machine can not wait to go for a real ride.
Awesome! Do we get pics before it gets dirty? Adding a K&N?

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
52 Posts

it will get a K&N eventually, gotta order one, spent enough for now.
That is a sweet looking Scrammy! Congrsts.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just can't wait to get it out, was supposed to get it out today but got home from holidays to find my insurance papers which basically showed they F***ed up and only gave me liability so wait till monday to get it fully covered just in case. Getting the front bumper powdercoated and can't pick it up till monday anyway so probably best to wait. Don't know why they do red bumpers on these things.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just can't wait to get it out, was supposed to get it out today but got home from holidays to find my insurance papers which basically showed they F***ed up and only gave me liability so wait till monday to get it fully covered just in case. Getting the front bumper powdercoated and can't pick it up till monday anyway so probably best to wait. Don't know why they do red bumpers on these things.
Did you trade your 800?

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Did you trade your 800?
sold it privately, only lost $500 bucks on it so laughed all the way to the bank, thought when I listed it I was leaving lots of wiggle room, instead a guy showed up gave me every dime I was asking after a whole 5 minutes.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I am a Can Am guy but that PoPo is sweet!
I could have uesd 30" tires yesterday stuck in some pick up truck ruts!
Everyone and there dog around where I live is a Can Am guy, I like to ride something outside the norm a little.
God that looks like fun.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Been a while since I posted here, will add a pic..

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2016

·
Registered
52 Posts
2012 Polaris Sportsman 400HO - 3,375 miles/5,400 km.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
~~ ~ I ride a ~ ~ ~ Caca Fresca ~ ~ ~ :cheeky4:

·
Registered
7 Posts
~ ~ ~ Is that a caca fresca ? ~ ~ ~

·
Registered
7 Posts