ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsdown:So I bought an Yamaha Warrior 350cc but i don't know what year, the guy said it's between 2000-2002 but when i bought the warrior, it was without the Engine so i want to know what other Engine fits into the Yamaha Warrior 350cc between 2000-2002

Thanks in Advance

-WaRRioR350-

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Any warrior motor should fit. and possibly like the newer warrior which is called a raptor 350. If you want to fabricate anything will fit.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Not positive but side by side they look very similar. I would check before I bought one but the 350 raptor is supose to be the same platform as the warrior. And I have seen dirt bike motors and crotch rocket motors fabed to fit on quads so it is all possible.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay because you know i want to be 99.9% sure that the raptor is good for the Warrior frame cauze i dont wanna buy another engine that does not fit in the warrior and loose alot of money you know?...:)

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
okay because you know i want to be 99.9% sure that the raptor is good for the Warrior frame cauze i dont wanna buy another engine that does not fit in the warrior and loose alot of money you know?...:)
There are warrior forums check on one of them. Call a buke shop to be sure. But I asked a guy that works with me that has both quads and he said they were the same but he has never swapped the engines but he said they look alike.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NIce! Thank you for all your help i really apreciate that!! :):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts