ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does everyone choose their user name? <ine is first few letters of first and last name.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Depends on which forum I'm on.This was the first ATV forum I joined so I just used my motorcycle forum name which is Fatwing Chris.Fatwing(not because I'm fat) came from a buddy of mine when he saw my first Goldwing(20 years ago) and my first name.I use ATV Virgin on other forums because I'm new to this sport.I use Snowsnake and Snakeman on snowmobile forums because I ride a ViperER.

·
Registered
56 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^

I use a model 98 that my pap bought used when he was 12 he is now over 80. That gun is from before they were "cool" it still shoots straighter than any other gun we have.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I shoot and customize Savage rifles, even back before they were cool.
i know you like savage but i have 2 mossberg model m46 i need a couple of parts and need a scematics or a picture listing of parts so i know what to call them i am familiar with havalin gun parts thats where i got my scope mounts for my modern day scope instead of that little crap any info would be great.

I get my name from my first and last
Thomas Goddard

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Move up because I like to see where the names come from and hope some more replies will come.

·
Registered
64 Posts
< comes from
1. i ride polaris year round and they are my brand of choice!!!
2. my atv is a 2004 700 sportsman so put ti together and get polaris04700sm

·
Registered
26 Posts
"theb" means the "the best" and the x's are there just because I put them there. My Dad has always used this username, so now I guess I do too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
name

mine is because I grew up in the city and now I live in a small town and Lovin' the "countrylivin"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts