ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you go to ride your ATV? we used ot have a place to go ride that was very fun but now the local area is trying to crack down to keep people from going there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
we went for a ride in the woods. well my town was not densely populated, and our house was the last and then the woods used to start. had really nice time driving through the woods.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh that sounds like it would be fun. It is nice when you live in areas where you can do that without any trouble.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i think my last post didnt make much sense. what i meant was when i drive my ATV in the woods, that time its fun, rest of the time, life in that small town is quite boring and slow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Baldwin MI, Lincoln Hills Trail, and Little Manistee Trail primarily. Also out back, my neighbor lets me ride on his 102 acres, I only have 4. Back there is a gravel pit, woods, and a trail around the perimeter of the property, primarily farm fields. Tonight we were jumping in the gravel pit, my oldest son nearly flipped the quad on top of himself. I have an ER visit story when I did that once. Polaris are heavy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts