ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. First post here.
I’m trying to decide which outlander to buy.
first atv and lookingmainly to use it around my 6 acre property for vinyard work, pulling a small trailer with limestone rocks.
using the winch to bring up rocks from the waterfront, plowing a large driveway in the winter.

eventually I’m sure I’ll get into riding some trails with my son, but not anytime soon and likely not a lot.

I’ve decided to go for the max xt , but unsure if I require a higher level CC for my uses, or is that more for those who really want to ride hard and fast. Salesman told me 570cc will be fine but that’s also all they have in stock so making sure I won’t be cutting myself short.
Thanks for any insight. 🙏

·
Registered
178 Posts
Everything you describe has side by side written all over it. We have a Canam 570 xmr and it has plenty of power but when you are pulling it’s weight you want as much as power.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everything you describe has side by side written all over it. We have a Canam 570 xmr and it has plenty of power but when you are pulling it’s weight you want as much as power.
I just don’t have the budget for it.
And won’t be doing the type of utility work everyday. So likely can get by with an outlander.
Side by side might be overkill for my 6 acre property.

·
Registered
22 Posts
IMO, there is no replacement for displacement....go as big as your budget will allow. If you get bigger tires, you'll need more torque/displacement. Pulling a trailer or tree out of the way, easier with more cc's. You don't really want to spend as much as they cost to soon after wish you had more power

1 - 5 of 5 Posts