ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I Have an Outlander 400HO Xt (NOT MAX) and i was wondering which tires i should get and which sizes.... The Royal Distributing in town is getting a shipment of Gorilla Silverback Tires 28x10x12 front 28x12x12 rear would these tires spin if i got the clutch kit/jetkit/exhaust system???? I cannot order online so there for i cannot buy the highlifter outlaws....If not the silverbacks what about Kenda Excecutioners or Mudzillas? all 28'' or 26''..... but i will be purchasing the upgrades mentioned above... if anyone has any comments on which tires they prefer or tires that will fit my outlander 400 and not BREAK IT!!!! (and i have also considered wheel spacers for the 10's in the front.... but will the 28'' lugs rub the bike?????

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don"t know if the 400 has the power to make use of the silverbacks. The executioners are likely more than enough and are slightly more practical. If it matters, I run Mudlite XTR's on my Grizzly 700 and love them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
RP Advanced

We installed a set of RP Advanced tires on our machine and we really like them. Tire shows 27x9x14 but measured at 27.6 mounted with 12psi. These are DOT and were a perfect size with a tread that is not real aggressive and power robbing. Picked ours up at Traction depots. They said they were a new tire and not even on the site yet. Also available at RP Advanced Mobile systems.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Best Tires for You

Hi, I Have an Outlander 400HO Xt (NOT MAX) and i was wondering which tires i should get and which sizes.... The Royal Distributing in town is getting a shipment of Gorilla Silverback Tires 28x10x12 front 28x12x12 rear would these tires spin if i got the clutch kit/jetkit/exhaust system???? I cannot order online so there for i cannot buy the highlifter outlaws....If not the silverbacks what about Kenda Excecutioners or Mudzillas? all 28'' or 26''..... but i will be purchasing the upgrades mentioned above... if anyone has any comments on which tires they prefer or tires that will fit my outlander 400 and not BREAK IT!!!! (and i have also considered wheel spacers for the 10's in the front.... but will the 28'' lugs rub the bike?????
May be help you : http://atvtiresguide.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts