ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Could I please ask for your opinions on selecting a winch for Suzuki king quad 450 AXI. I did some research and do you like the sound of the ones from the US but I know very little about fitting and or compatibility.
The haps there is a link you could point me to as I expect this has been asked few times before. Don’t needs loads of power. Just enough to pull myself out of mud, or clear some snow.
many thanks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a warn Vantage 3000 on my Sportsman 800. It’s worked well for me. Not sure if you have a Harbor Freight over there but they sell a Badlands version for about half the price that seems to work just as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a warn Vantage 3000 on my Sportsman 800. It’s worked well for me. Not sure if you have a Harbor Freight over there but they sell a Badlands version for about half the price that seems to work just as well.
Hi and thanks so much for your reply. i've looked into the badland following your suggestion, though I am in Italy....
Shipping and taxes are adding up so i've contacted HF to ask if you have a european supplier. normally i'm the type of person who would go for WARN, but the bandland does look like a no frills, can-do the job piece of kit !
thanks so much !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts