• Jeep

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been happy with my Ford to date, but there are just so many different reasons why one would be better than another!
If you put big lug tires and air lockers on both axles...the brand wouldn't matter. Horsepower and torque are a large factor as well, so picking any of the choices depends on all these factors overall.

Weight also factors in, and I've been stuck in the past with my Chevy, so I'll have to say Yamaha Grizzly, oh...but that's not a choice! :dunno:

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
i am not going to vote because it does not say jeep. the jeep wrangler is one of the best i have ever driven. my girlfriend has a grand cherokee and its a tank. i own a chevy its a 2wd. i personally love the bowtie. the thing i dont like about the jeep is bad gas for a none practical veh. to haul anything you got to put a trailer behind it but the r good in mud and snow.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
i ended up voting for the chevy my dads does a good job its been stuck more than i can count but it was with trailers behind it or in spots I should of avoided but its been a great truck and does a great all around job. its a 1998 chevy 1500 excab. it has 33s on it as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
FORD!!!! I've had a few and they keep on running....F-150 4x4 best truck on the road...Muddie49:cheeky4:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Chevy all the way Baby!

I wanna GET to where I am going, and I don't wanna use rice fuel...
:cheeky4:

·
Registered
52 Posts
GMC is my favourite!! You are not going to go wrong with whatever you choose. Of course, you will be best off in a GMC. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Toyota is by far the longest lasting and best truck i have owned 97 taco 33"s ,out perfomed my 96 jeep wrangler with 33s and my 88 z-71 also with 33". 219,000k one broke hub and new clutch at 190,000k other than that factory! I have been may places and had many good times in it It has never let me down! knock on wood

1 - 10 of 10 Posts