ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problems when you all travel soo FFFEEEWWW miles.??? Then you all blame the product. What about using a few braincells first. Most faults are operator induced anyway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Reality is, people use these sites to share their experiences and find solutions to their problems, whether they are caused by operator error or not. People typically buy bikes to go through trails which often have mud/snow/water on them. The machines that people buy, advertise the ability to go through these kinds of terrain but sometimes these bikes have issues.

I like to think that most people on these sites are looking to get their bike up and running again quickly and will reciprocate with assistance to others given the chance and if they know the answer.

If you put 12,500 miles on you bike driving dirts roads and have never had a problem, that's great news for you. Others have issues and want a hand, which people like myself seem genuinely interested in giving them hoping that someday, if I have an issue that I cannot solve on my own, someone from a site like this will get me out of a jam.

If you can't contribute possitive information to the site, then maybe you are spending your time in the wrong place.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Reality is, people use these sites to share their experiences and find solutions to their problems, whether they are caused by operator error or not. People typically buy bikes to go through trails which often have mud/snow/water on them. The machines that people buy, advertise the ability to go through these kinds of terrain but sometimes these bikes have issues.

I like to think that most people on these sites are looking to get their bike up and running again quickly and will reciprocate with assistance to others given the chance and if they know the answer.

If you put 12,500 miles on you bike driving dirts roads and have never had a problem, that's great news for you. Others have issues and want a hand, which people like myself seem genuinely interested in giving them hoping that someday, if I have an issue that I cannot solve on my own, someone from a site like this will get me out of a jam.

If you can't contribute possitive information to the site, then maybe you are spending your time in the wrong place.
I really like that last part.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
i think Crazy Canuck just spoke for all of us here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts