ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
We were coming back from a fourwheeler trip one day in the summer and I decided to race one of my uncles to the house. I went a little bit too fast and couldn't turn into the driveway, so I drove right into the ditch and hit a tree. Nothing major happened, thankfully. I only walked out with a stiff shoulder and a huge scratch on my chest.

This could have been easily avoided by passing my driveway and slowing down. But hey, I was thirteen. Accidents happen. :D

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
My buddy was on the way home his girlfriends one afternoon and hit a culvert with his left tire at 45mph.He flew over the handlebars and the machine was doing cartwheels behind him!He walked away from that wreck but the blaster was never the same bent frame broken a-arm and bent handlebars.

·
Registered
24 Posts
He's lucky to have walked away from that accident alright. A totalled bike can be fixed or replaced, but a bone or anything like that can't be. Must've been quite a scare for him, I know that after my first and only accident I haven't been quite the same with riding fourwheelers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts