ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was given a yamaha tri moto 125 3 wheeler the guy told me that he had used it last year i went to start it up the other day and it wouldnot go. i have checked to see if there was spark and thats ok i also put in a new plug and i even put gas down the cylinder and it didnot even fire i also made sure it was in neutral is there something else i need to do in order to get this machine running. i dont know much about this type of bike. thanks alot

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tri moto 125

hi again i cleaned out all the old gas that was remaining in the tank the lines and took the carb emptied all the old gas from the bowl and checked and made sure it was not dirty i thought that when i had the carb off of it i would try and put some fresh gas down the cylinder and start it and it fired up now there is an problem with it reving up what would make it do that thanks again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jonaldo

hi again i kept on tinkering around with the three wheeler i have it running great now. i have noticed that there is an motor oil jug i guess its oil injected but there is a filer plug on the crankcase why is there two spots to put oil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts