ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Hi, i bought an ATV yamaha warrior 350cc but i don't know thee year.. the only thing missing is the engine well sort of... I have the engine but in piecies every piece is separated from the complete engine.. I have all the pieces, so can you help me?! I don't really have money for garage.. i want to maybe check videos or the steps for rebuilding it.... PLease give me advices..!

Patrick Ch. :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::(

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
They have engine overhaul manuals for bike or quad engines. Most components are somewhat the same between brands and cc's. The designs might be diff but opperate the same way. the repair manual for a warior will give you the torq specs and timing you will need for your quad. But most air cooled engines are the same and most water cooled engines are the same. A engine rebuild book will give you several different motors or it will specify a certain. Make sure you know what your getting into or it could end up costing you more.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
:( Hi, i bought an ATV yamaha warrior 350cc but i don't know thee year.. the only thing missing is the engine well sort of... I have the engine but in piecies every piece is separated from the complete engine.. I have all the pieces, so can you help me?! I don't really have money for garage.. i want to maybe check videos or the steps for rebuilding it.... PLease give me advices..!

Patrick Ch. :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::(
Is the crank case still together?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I don't think he could really help me because i live in Canada.. :(
That cool trust me if I was needing any info I would go to him. What part of Canada? My DAD loves Canada. When he was a boy him and his parents always went to Canada on fishing trips. He is from a small town outside of Cleveland Ohio so they probly did not go to far onto Canada but he says the fishing is GREAT!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL YEAH canada is awesome lol i come live in Montreal... thnaks for ur help!

ANd yes the crank case is togethere...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YEAH they are i have everything good shape i just dont know how to take it build it please help smeone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
A engine rebuild book will give you several different motors or it will specify a certain. Make sure you know what your getting into or it could end up costing you more.

toronto seo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts