ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, first of all, this is my first post! i am happy for that because seems like this forums are really serious, so that is why i want you to help me out with this.

There is one guy who is selling me a yoshimura exahust for my quad, but seems like is for one of those sport bikes like GSF1200....do you think i can use it for my 400EX? I am inserting the image of it...thanks guys

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
exhaust

it looks like a slip on, right? get some info on it, exhaust require carb rejetting. make sure its the right thing. i have a 400ex. i put a curtis sparks on it. then i took it to the local race shop to rejet it. i recomend if you want it to work right and to make it easier buy a proper system. for more power go with a full system. but slipons are cheaper and sound good and add some power. curtis sparks is what i like on my 400. my 450r has a lrd. i like it. yosh makes a good system though.just make sure the system mounts up properly and seals good, then check the jetting because you could run it lean. that burns valves. GOOD LUCK HONDA RULES:thumbsup::cheeky4:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Man, I am sure Honda rules!!!! but i saw that the yoshi that i have is for a sport bike lit is for a suzuki 1200cc....so it won't be usefull for my quad, thanks for the response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts